Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Introduction to This Blog

I decided to start this blog because I have been checking out books at random at the library lately, and I've been thinking to myself, Self, wouldn't it be nice if the library had a rating system so that you could choose your books with a more educated guess? Well, of course it would! But since our little local library doesn't quite seem up to speed like that, I thought it might be fun to do my own review! This way anyone else who has read the book can post a comment along with their own rating of the book, or if they haven't read the book it might entice them to check it out (or not).

If you are interested in becoming an author and contributing to this blog, just send me an email or respond to this with your email address!

Happy Reading!
Erin :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erin -

    You should check out goodreads.com! I find it's a great way to keep track of all the books I've read, the ones I want to read, and also get reviews from people all over the country (world?), as well as from friends. Let me know if you sign up and I'll add you to my friend list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting the blog. I just visited & see 3 good books to read already. Don't know f I can find them here, but I like the idea of picking up books at random from the library. -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read! Count me in. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete